Friday, March 20, 2015

A Year of Feature Friday Posts

March 7, 2014:
"State Champion High Jumper Kevin Hack"
Over the course of the past year, I've enjoyed the chance to feature students each week on my blog. It's a highlight of my week to meet with students and listen to their stories of hard work and outstanding achievement. I am continually impressed with the many ways our students distinguish themselves. With that in mind, in today's feature I'm providing a look back at more than a year of Feature Friday posts and some of the many ways that our students make me proud.

Feel free to review the links below including Feature Friday posts from January 2014 - March 2015.
Enjoy!

January 2014 - June 2014
Laura Ng: State-Recognized DAR Good Citizen 3/28/14


March 28, 2014
"Laura Ng: State-Recognized DAR Good Citizen" 
Nipmuc Junior and Boston Ballet School Participant Philip White 6/20/14

June 6, 2014
"Like a Good Neighbor: Eli Is There" 

September 2014 - March 2015
Nipmuc STEM Scholars and the STEM & Career College Fair 11/7/14


September 14, 2014
"Nipmuc's World Travelers"
Central District Performs 1/16/15

September 5, 2014
"USFA All-Academic Team Member Rebecca Pfeiffer"
Boston Globe Scholastic Art Awards 3/6/15

I'm looking forward to another year of featuring tremendous student achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment