Friday, June 12, 2015

Student Feature Friday: Nipmuc's Class Presidents

Nipmuc Class Presidents Christopher Bechara, Sarah Bloznalis, and Ashley Round
Earlier this week Nipmuc held its class elections for the 2015-16 school year. For today's feature I had the chance to speak to presidents of our rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors - Ashley Round (2018), Sarah Bloznalis (2017), and Chris Bechara (2016). I know they are looking forward to their leadership roles and the excitement of next year. Included below are some questions and answers from our meeting earlier today.

Class of 2018 President Ashley Round
Q. What part of this leadership role are you most excited for in the coming year?
A. I am very excited to lead my class in exciting events coming up in sophomore year. I am looking forward to FAST! This was one of my favorite events freshman year and I am looking to make it even better for my class of 2018. I want everyone involved and excited to be part of the class of 2018. I am excited to lead the ring dance. I think this is a fun activity to get my grade to bond more closely together while representing Nipmuc.

Class of 2017 President Sarah Bloznalis
Q. What achievements would you like to accomplish during the coming school year?
A. I want to create many volunteer opportunities and get my peers involved in the community to help them with their future college and job applications. I also want to raise money for prom and future activities by creating fundraisers that people will enjoy participating in.

Class of 2016 President Christopher Bechara
Q. What part of this leadership role are you most excited for in the coming year?
A. The entire class coming together. Fundraising, planning, and having the most amazing senior year anyone imagined.

Q. What achievements would you like to accomplish during the coming school year?
A. Make what seems like an impossible goal very much possible. Never say never. Work harder than we thought was possible, for a reward greater than we thought was possible.










No comments:

Post a Comment